3.24.2014

For Those Who Judge

I have excuses for permitting such shameless, daily displays of nekkidness.







One: He nearly always pairs his skinsuit with appropriate footwear.








Two: He looks pretty darn cute, and the socially acceptable window for such a display is rapidly dwindling to a close.







Three: Last week, he took me by the hand and led me to the bathroom, where he sat upon this throne and did something Wonderful and Unmentionable within it.

It's probably a singular fluke, but I cross my hopeful fingers, anyway.




2 comments :

Farmgirl said...

We have our very own little skinsuit wearer... who just turned FOUR. He truly loves being a free boy. "But, Mama," he exclaimed, "I'm wearing my skin... my body is wrapped up inside it." LOVE. HIM. These are adorable.

Abigail said...

HA! Perfect logic. He has the best thoughts ever. I always love your posts that share them.