3.03.2014

Four Down, Two to Go



Susie, wrapped in mine and John's blankets, was the fifth to fall.


When I whipped out the camera with a determined gleam in my eye, she said, "I'm going to pose!"  Then she posed.  Then she laughed.






Then she flopped over, and we talked about her plans for her birthday date with the Papa.








I think that's the trick to the following picture; we were talking about John, and they love him something fierce.






Oops.  The trick wore off by this next picture. 







And then she dissolved into more giggles.




2 comments :

Molly said...

Beautiful! She has your sister Debbie's hair color - right? It is gorgeous.

Much love!

Abigail said...

Deb's hair is mostly blonde, and Su's is more red, but they do look more related than Susie and I do! I think that's unfair, too, because I used to have rusty-red hair growing up, and now NO ONE knows where Susie could have come by that hair. Debbie always gets the credit. (Sigh.)