3.03.2014

Rub a Dub



 Bathing such dirty children requires skill, patience, and snorkels.





If you lack skill and patience, don't fret.  Just get an extra snorkel, and you'll do just fine.






 Zeke is cute even when he's blurry, don't you think?   (I do, and it's my blog, so here's a blurry Zeke.)






 Pip is cute even when she explores the coral reef, don't you think?  (I do, and it's my blog, so...)









 Luci is cute even when she's spitting water on her sister, don't you think?  (I do, and...HEY, wait a minute, Lucinda!)




1 comment :

Sonya D said...

I shall have to show these to Elsa in the morning - just a few days ago she insisted on trying out her swimming goggles during bath time. She was thrilled to be "snorkeling" like a "real mermaid" for the first time! I didn't have the heart to correct her yet :) As always, we love getting to see these glimpses of your family!