7.03.2014

LET'S HEAR IT FOR SUNSUITS! YEAH!

Due to the overwhelming response to my last batch of snapshots, I've decided to please the people.  More sunsuits, it is, then!  (Okay.  So zero comments from imaginary readers isn't exactly an overwhelming response, I suppose, but still....sunsuits!)

Luci came downstairs this morning, all dressed for the last day of VBS.  After reading this post's introduction, you can probably guess in what manner she'd dressed herself. Really, you can't?  She was wearing a sunsuit.

After we got home this afternoon, I took a picture of her sunsuit Luci eating sweet clover and wood sorrel on the lawn.






Even though she gets a ribbon for choosing a sunsuit, I'll take credit for doing her hair that morning. 
  










She's a sweet, little thing.






She's a thoughtful, little thing.






She's a goofy, little thing.






Groucho greeted me as soon as I walked inside.  I only snapped this single picture before he turned back into my son, though.  If only he'd been wearing a sunsuit...




12 comments :

Unknown said...

I’m sure I speak for the masses. I love the sunsuits!

trawlerman said...

On behalf of your entire male readership, what the heck is a sunsuit? Because I'm thinking about buying one of these: SUNSUIT

Abigail said...

Torie,
Really, you shouldn't encourage me. Pip's wearing the blue sunsuit again today, and so far I've restrained myself. So far. :)

Blue,
HA. HAAAA!

And

Don't buy it!!! I have no present yet for your next week birthday, but I DO have some bright yellow fabric and a sewing machine.

And

Regarding the phrase
"On behalf of your entire male readership," I'm pretty sure you're it, sailorman.

Rebecca said...

I didn't get a chance to show my appreciation for Piper's sunsuit last week but you know I love them by the amount of gushing I did about them when Luci was wearing one the other weekend. Bring 'em on!

And as for Sailorman being the only male reader, I should let you know that a certain dragonslaying pretend farmer does too.

Abigail said...

A dragon-slaying farmer? Man, I'd better keep any insults about beardless men to myself, then.

Griffen said...

MORE SUNSUITS! And, she really is a sweet little thing.

Molly said...

Love, love, love the sunsuits! I kept my daughter in them as long as I could. Beautiful post, and Groucho is the "icing on the cake!" Love your kiddos!

Much love!

Abigail said...

Yeah, that last picture makes the whole post worth it, I think. :)

heidiann(e) said...

Yes, more sunsuits.

I never heard that term before, but now I will use it as often as possible.

Renata said...

Hi Abigail
It feels like forever since I've had the chance to visit here long enough to comment ( read: not interrupted). The sunsuits are so sweet! I love little girls in sunsuits and remember having a few I adored as a little girl myself!
I hope you are going well. I always think of you each week as I make your cheese ( I call it Abigail's cheese)! How is little Aidan going?
Thanks for the comments you left on my blog a while back. I am so excited that you read there. I really should take some time to update :)
Have a lovely day!
Blessings
Renata:)

Michelle P said...

I'm catching up on a mountain of shotsnaps and your family just keeps getting more and more lovely! I LOVE that family picture!!! And this new little man Aidan! Congrats!!!! You have such a way with words and a camera Abigail..oh, and of course, with raising a beautiful family!! :)

Abigail said...

Heidi,
We should now refer to any article of clothing as a sunsuit. It makes the world a better place.

Renata,
You should mail me a round of that cheese; I haven't made it in weeks! :)

Belle-Michelle,
I'm glad you still check in on us from time to time! It makes the miles and years between seem shorter somehow. Give your sweet girl a smooch for me! (Dave can have a hearty "hullo!")