7.02.2014

Who Needs Chores, Anyway

Because I really didn't want to face Filthy House and Piled Up Chores, I turned the lens on Luci.

Plus, in case I didn't mention it yet, or on the off chance that you didn't notice,
she's wearing a sunsuit.





She danced around, as she's wont to do, and I took these pictures especially for my sister Becky, who will appreciate the fact that this child belongs to her.  (There's a reason Luci's most recent nickname is Skinny Bones.)



 






She also hunted for white roses, but only a handful remain for plucking.






Oh, I just love you, Skinny Bones.



5 comments :

Rebecca said...

the legs. Oh, those little bitty legs. So sweet.

Rebecca R. said...

Ok...if she is mine, you can send her down anytime! You KNOW I want number 10! :-)

Abigail said...

Then you just have to give me MINE. :) (I don't think either of us wants to trade our changelings for our "real" children, though.)

Renata said...

She is so cute! I love the faces she makes. I'd steal her if I didn't live half a world away ( literally). I think I'll have to get a sunsuit for my Ellie instead!
Blessings
Renata:)
P.S. Just for the record I am not in the habit of stealing children( or anything else) no matter how cute they are :)

Abigail said...

If you lived closer (like a quarter of the world away), perhaps we could arrange a temporary trade? :)