9.18.2014

Boys Are Worth Keeping, Too

When in polite company, Zeke wears clothes.  Also, while at church, Zeke wears clothes.  This past Sunday, in those brief moments after we arrived home but before he realized that we were no longer in polite company, I took a few pictures of him tromping around the yard.  Sometimes he looks just as cute wearing clothes as he does in his skinsuit.










He was trying to feed rose hips to the chickens.









This could be a Frugal Fancy-pants post.
Exhibit A
Shoes: a gift from Grandma
Socks: hand-me-downs
Jeans and white shirt: rummage sale (about a dime for both)
Tie: hand-me-down Nope. I just remembered I paid 49 cents for it at a Long Island thrift store
Three Stooges haircut: free from the worst barber in the world (that would be me, in case you're curious)

The only problem is that the Exhibit B picture would be
Skin: free
or
Underwear: gift from Grandma

I guess I'll have to wait until winter when he starts wearing clothes again.










4 comments :

Full of Grace said...

Oh my goodness...Little boy love. Normally I drool over little princesses, but Your Zeke is so smashing in these pictures makes me miss the little little boy stage! :) Reminds me a little of how I dressed Samuel :)

heidiann(e) said...

He is adorable.
Those sneakers are so cute.
Oh, my. And he's growing so fast.

We miss you all!
xoxoxoxo.

Unknown said...

Oh my word. He is soooo delicious!!!! I've been absent a good long while, so now I might be up until 1am catching up with your darlings. But I don't have candy. Hmmmm...

Abigail said...

Isn't he just. I need to superglue some clothes on that boy.

And, Kiley, hullllloooooo! It HAS been a long time, on both counts. I deleted my blog reader and only check blogs when I remember now. Last time I knew, your blog was long silent, probably because you've got loads of better ways to use your time. :) Hope all is well with you and your lovelies!