9.18.2014

Fancy Studio Session (on a blanket. on the floor.)

Be warned. I'm a mama with a camera, and no one tried to stop me...except for Aidan, and he's too little to stop me.


It all began when I tried to get a picture of Aidan wearing the sunshine that my friend Rebecca crocheted for him.  Aidan wasn't thrilled with my attempt.





Then he learned that he has hands.  He has HANDS!  This was exciting.











He gave me this look when I told him to smile at the camera.




Then he spit up all over the sweater.  I assumed he was trying to cut my snapshotting short, so, undeterred, I took off the sweater and kept clicking.






Sorry, sweetheart.  You can't stop me that easily.





(Seriously, Mama?  C'mon...)





(Oooooh! HANDS!)





(Having hands makes me HAPPY!)




(So VERY happy!)




(What? EVERYONE has hands?!?!)





(Blerbbbbeeebhhgggghh.)





THE END.

7 comments :

Full of Grace said...

He is so sweet..Is it bad that I am 39 and still pine for a baby? Shouldn't I be over this stage? I still get baby envy and now that the baby we thought we were going to have is most likely not coming (he is due anyday but he may be going home with his dad) it makes my baby pinings even worse because they will be unfulfilled after me thinking they would be.. YOUR baby boy is BEAUTIFUL..

heidiann(e) said...

SOOOOoooo CUTE!!!

That last one made me literally laugh out loud.
He is preciousness personified.

Unknown said...

Okay. I've been absent WAY TOO LONG. I think the last time I checked in you were just announcing that this little babe was coming. Precious!!! And second boy?! The best!!!

Abigail said...

E.,
No way. It's definitely not post-baby pining stage (is there such a stage?). I think of you and pray that God fills those heart-desires, if not with the wee one you thought you'd hold, then with another who needs your love just as badly.

Griffen said...

CHINLESS WONDERRRRRRRRR!!!! Obviously he has inherited all your finest skills. ;)

Rebecca said...

Any chance I could swipe one of the finished pictures for my ravelry page?

http://www.ravelry.com/projects/sgrbear724

I started keeping track of my projects a couple years ago and the pictures are all the more better with the recipient in it!

Abigail said...

Sandy,
Here's hoping! It's been a while since I posted as The Chinless Wonder on here. Overdue, I think.

Rebecca,
Sure thing! BUT. I just took a couple of picture of him wearing it last week that don't look quite as goofy, if you want those instead. I'll post them in the next batch.