1.07.2015

Countdown to the First Day of Fall

Since Millie's Original Follicle Rebellion, our family policy, as stated by John, is that anyone can have the hairstyle she wants as long as she asks permission first and WE do the trimming.   Piper has longed for bangs-and-a-bob (one word) for a couple of years now.  Truth be told, I've always had a soft spot for that classic look myself, but I always put her off with lame excuses when she asked. This summer, she asked again, and when I told her that she might regret having sticky bangs in summer's heat, John told the girls to mark the end of summer/the beginning of bangs-and-a-bob on the calender.

And so it was.


 


At bedtime on the evening of September 23rd, I found myself in the bathroom cutting Pip's hair, and then Luci's, and then a few days later, Susannah's. Of course, I took pictures of our new daughters.












 



 

2 comments :

Renata said...

They look so cute with their bobs! When I s growing up I always wanted a bob, but Mum and Dad wanted us to have long hair. I finally got my much-longed-for bob as a teenager!
Your girls look so happy and they certainly look more grown up with their haircuts!

Abigail said...

OLDER?! Alright, time to grow some waist-length hair, girls! (Actually, a few days ago, I just chopped their bobs short again. Oops.)