1.13.2015

Put Them in a Pumpkin Shell

(And There I Kept Them Very Well.)

We gathered our pumpkins and squash before Dad and Mom came to drop theirs off for storage.  Most of these came from your Texas originals, Molly!






Susannah was very intent on catching on a bug, and I thought she looked funny.




The last of the tomatoes.  Sigh.







Later, the girls asked me to take pictures of them with their pumpkins.  
Soo, pictures! 


First they had to mound them in a heap,




I think the pumpkins outnumber the children.



 

 I laughed when they all labeled their pumpkins with name tags.  It's SO important to remember which pumpkins grew on whose plants.


 
















  


   

Zeke sat on his big pumpkin for a picture.

 


And then promptly fell off.

The End.

3 comments :

Molly said...

Wow! What great photos with the fall trees in the background. Of course, the best part are the smiles of your children. I love children and I love pumpkins - great combination!!! I am currently on the lookout for fantastic heirloom seeds for next year. :-)

heidiann(e) said...

Radiant, pumpkins & children, all!

Rebecca said...

Oh my- these photos are so great!

So crisp and beautiful.

I Annie and Millie and Susie with their pumpkins so perfectly portray their personalities I think.