2.13.2015

Our Best Shot

The Sunday before Christmas, John had to leave for work right after church, so the family picture became a Littluns picture, instead.


I got one good shot.




Things declined quickly after that.






I made them rally for another with me!





Look at all those stunning folks...


 


That morning, I sewed up a quick bow tie for Zeke (it's the most relaxing thing I could do on a rushed Sunday morning, okay?).  I used this tutorial again, because it's just the thing for rushed Sunday Mamas mornings.  Zeke loves bow ties now!  It only took eight months between to do the trick.






Zeke was happy to see my pin that morning and kept sidling close to proudly compare our bows.  (His grunts indicated that he thought we were twins.)  I asked Millie to take a picture, but we both lost interest too quickly, so here's a picture of Zeke talking to me about our identical bow ties, and a picture of Zeke adjusting his bow tie while I look snooty and play an invisible banjo. 






And here's Piper and Addie in their hand-me-downs, all winsome by the tree.


4 comments :

Leah said...

Love these! All of them!

Rebecca said...

That top was is absolutely perfect...a feat for so many small children!

Loved the others too- for different reasons.

You all clean up nice! ;-)

heidiann(e) said...

Your family is adorable & beautiful & wonderful. AND very good at making funny faces.

Abigail said...

(We're so much better at making funny faces than pretty ones.)