7.04.2015

We Meant Business This Time

After we said goodbye, we took a quick trip into the woods to grab some wild leeks for supper.  





It had only been a week or so since our last visit, but the woods were already lush and full and glowing bright green everywhere.










Aidan hitched a ride with Annika.




Zeke hitched a ride with Pip.  I had nothing to do but take pictures!





Piper found a trio of Jack in the Pulpits!  I was excited because it's been a while since I've seen any in the woods.  (When I was a little adventurer who didn't know any better, I used to smush Jack every time I found one, which may be part of the reason they've become so sparse.)











Leeks and baby.




Baby and leeks.






1 comment :

Full of Grace said...

Your littlest is quite the cutie also :)